- RSS Channel Showcase 7849498
- RSS Channel Showcase 3377227
- RSS Channel Showcase 3932711
- RSS Channel Showcase 4293878
Articles on this Page
- 12/06/14--07:13: _Steinberg Releases ...
- 12/07/14--05:48: _TONE2 Audiosoftware...
- 12/08/14--07:15: _Star Studios: Will ...
- 12/09/14--07:09: _Renew Your Room Aco...
- 12/09/14--17:26: _EP Preview: Erica G...
- 12/11/14--08:22: _Think You Can’t Sin...
- 12/12/14--07:02: _Sugar Bytes Release...
- 12/15/14--07:04: _Composer Cribs: Ant...
- 12/16/14--07:58: _MOTU Releases Monit...
- 12/17/14--14:17: _The Evolving YouTub...
- 12/17/14--23:30: _Best New Gear of th...
- 12/18/14--09:14: _Rapper Bobby Shmurd...
- 12/20/14--07:22: _Sonnet Introduces F...
- 12/22/14--06:54: _Producer Profile: K...
- 12/24/14--07:54: _Softube Releases Mu...
- 12/26/14--07:58: _Sonnox and Fraunhof...
- 12/27/14--08:55: _Supervising Sound E...
- 12/28/14--06:44: _Lindell Audio Annou...
- 12/29/14--11:03: _Recording Studio Sw...
- 12/30/14--15:02: _Mix With The Master...
- 12/06/14--07:13: Steinberg Releases Cubase 8
- 12/07/14--05:48: TONE2 Audiosoftware Launches UltraSpace – Ambience-Modeling Solution
- 12/09/14--07:09: Renew Your Room Acoustics, Part 2: Rays Are Reflections
- 12/11/14--08:22: Think You Can’t Sing? The Myths and Mysteries of Vocal Technique
- 12/12/14--07:02: Sugar Bytes Releases Looperator Plug-In
- 12/15/14--07:04: Composer Cribs: Anthony Marinelli — Los Angeles
- 12/17/14--14:17: The Evolving YouTube Economy: Why AdRev Acquired DashGo
- 12/17/14--23:30: Best New Gear of the Year: 2014 Edition
- 12/20/14--07:22: Sonnet Introduces Fusion R400 RAID USB 3.0 Rackmount Storage System
- 12/22/14--06:54: Producer Profile: Kelvin Wooten – Making Hits and Multitasking
- 12/26/14--07:58: Sonnox and Fraunhofer Launch Pro-Codec Version 3
- 12/29/14--11:03: Recording Studio Sweet Spot — Wisseloord BV, The Netherlands
Steinberg has been busy rebuilding their flagship DAW from the inside out.
The next major installment, Cubase 8 comes to us with massive performance boosts, overhauled fader control, additional fader automation, rendering MIDI in place, user interface enhancements, and much more.
Don’t call it a reverb. Software smarties TONE2 Audiosoftware appear to have advanced ambience to the next level.
Their vehicle is UltraSpace, a complete ambience-modeling solution that should prove to be a tantalizing new tool for mixers of all stripes. It’s capable of simulating a very wide range of … Read More
On a recent “Late Show with David Letterman,” longtime-band member bassist Will Lee is crooning the 1960’s classic “MacArthur Park” while laying down a punchy rhythm on his Sadowsky four-string Will Lee model bass.
Surrounded on three sides by the CBS Orchestra, with special guest … Read More
This is the second article in a series by Dennis Foley of Acoustic Fields. See “Part 1: Waves and Pressure” here.
In the first part of this 6-part series, I discussed waves and rays of energy. Waves are all energy below 300 Hz. and rays are all energy above. Waves … Read More
Comin’ at ya exclusively is this preview video with an inside look at her production process. PLUS five fun facts from Erica about this record … Read More
From Star Search to American Idol to The Voice, television producers have made millions off of a simple conceit: Anyone can be a great singer, just not everyone.
When it comes to singing, we enjoy convincing others—and even … Read More
Always on their game with effects processing, Sugar Bytes now introduces their Looperator Plug-In. Looperator is a sequencer with a variety of modulation curves and effects that can be controlled via MIDI or simply by pressing play.
The Looperator uses … Read More
Seeking synth heaven? You’ll find a pocket of paradise at the studio of Anthony Marinelli in Los Angeles.
Packed with analog synths, this is no keyboard museum. Marinelli puts it all to good use, and this constantly curious composer has got plenty to keep him busy. First off there’s thousands … Read More
MOTU is expanding their AVB (Audio Video Bridging) line of audio products with the Monitor 8. The new interface can route a variety of incoming audio sources to its dedicated 8 stereo output groups – Main, Aux, and Monitor Groups A through F.
Google the phrase “YouTube economy” and the first results that come up are…a bunch of videos on YouTube about the economy.
2014 was an active year for audio. From boutique modeling plugins to re-imaginations of the mixing console, intriguing designs aimed at niche markets seemed to be the norm. Join us as we look back at some of the most memorable audio equipment announced this year, and nominate your favorites in the comments … Read More
Shmurda, whose real name is Ackquille Pollard, was one of … Read More
Storage may not be sexy, but it sure is essential. Here’s a smart-sized and affordable new solution designed to suit the studio.
Kelvin Wooten is clearly comfortable wherever he is – the confidence of creating hits while remaining grounded will have that effect.
The Grammy-nominated producer, engineer and multi-instrumentalist is particularly well-situated this Christmas season, with the timely release of elite … Read More
Softube has resurrected an outboard analog filter that was used by a number of iconic artists of the 1990s. The Mutronics Mutator’s unique sound became few and far between when production of a critical component came to a halt.
The latest edition of their real-time auditioning/mixing tool for online distribution, Pro-Codec Version 3 represents a … Read More
We’d call this a sound choice: The Motion Picture Sound Editors (MPSE) announced that it will honor Academy Award-winning Supervising Sound Editor and Re-Recording Mixer Skip Lievsay with its 2015 MPSE Career Achievement Award.
The … Read More
We’ll make this short and sweet – sharp new hardware is on the way from Lindell Audio.
The Swedish creator of inspired gear and plugins announced that the MID-500 EQ, a Pultec MEQ-5 style 500 Series module, is on the way.
One of Lindell’s most requested new products, the … Read More
Reinvention can be a beautiful thing. As the New Year approaches, consider a personal renovation on the level of Wisseloord BV in The Netherlands.
This studio didn’t sit on the laurels it gathered up since its original launch in 1978. A total transformation completed in 2012 has rendered it as … Read More
CLA (Avril Lavigne, U2, Madonna, James Brown, Nine Inch Nails, Foo Fighters) is one of SonicScoop’s fave … Read More